How we will use your personal data?
We may collect different kinds of personal data in several different ways and use it for several different purposes:
1) To ensure access to our website and online services.
In general, you can visit www.privyconsulting.com and its affiliate websites without telling us who you are. Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services may collect:
- IP addresses
- Operating system details
- Browsing details
- Device and connectivity details, and/or
- Language settings.
This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. Privy Consulting uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security as well as enhance performance and user experience of the website. In few situations, you are required to register to access an authenticated area of the website: in these cases, we will also collect your username and password.
2. To answer your queries, support and contact requests.
If you contact us with queries, requests for more information about initiatives or products or other generic support inquiries, we may need to process personal data about you such as:
- Personal and contact details, like full name, company and role, email and address
- Demographic data
- Qualifications and profession, and/or
- The content of your messages to us.
3. Subscriptions to our promotional communications. If you sign up to receive marketing communications from privy consulting we may send these by email, post, telephone or any other means of communication. For information about managing your contact data, you may reach out to the contact details provided in the event privacy notice or in the emails you receive, or you may use the contact us form on the privyconsulting.com or affiliate websites where you had given your Personal data.
4. To administer events and initiatives.
Privy Consulting regularly organizes events, webinar and initiatives, either free to join or by invitation only; in these cases, this privacy notice applies to both participants and speakers, together with any other supplementary information that is provided in relation with each event. To allow participants to join the events (including communications pre and post event), we are required to collect and process a limited amount of information, such as:
- Full name
- Company, job title and business email address
- Telephone number
- Location, and/or
- Pictures and video of you
5. To promote the Privy consulting brand, products, programs, and values with marketing communications.
Privy Consulting has a strong legitimate interest in promoting its brand, products, programs, and values. To further such goals, we process personal data about our business contacts including existing and potential Privy Consulting clients, third parties and intermediaries Privy consulting interacts with while doing business. Privy Consulting may collect details about you including name, contact details and other information such as your job title, employer, areas of business interest and other business details. We may process such data using software or platforms which allow us to manage our client relationships. We collect such data directly or indirectly from you, or from third parties, such as business partners, data brokers, social networks, marketing companies, and publicly available sources such as social media sites where lawful to do so. Use of personal information for other activities that form part of the operation of our business.
We may also use your personal data for the purposes of, or in connection with:
- Applicable legal or regulatory requirements
- Requests and communications from competent authorities
- Client account opening and other administrative purposes
- Financial accounting, invoicing and risk analysis purposes
- Client relationship purposes, which may involve:
(i) Sending you thought leadership or details of our products and services that we think might be of interest to you;
(ii) Contacting you to receive feedback on services;
(iii) Contacting you for other market or research purposes; or
(iv) Managing our own customer relationship management processes.
- business development purposes (for example testimonials from a client’s employees may be used as part of our business development materials with that employee’s permission)
- recruitment purposes for prospective Deloitte employees, partners and contractors, as well as to manage the employment, partnership and contractor relationship
- services we receive from our professional advisors, such as lawyers, accountants and consultants
- data analytics to better understand your interactions with us
- protecting our rights and those of our clients and our service providers
- To manage and improve our Website
- To tailor the content of our Website to provide you with a more personalized experience and draw your attention to information about our products and services that may be of interest to you
- To manage and respond to any request you submit through our Website.
The legal grounds we use for processing personal information
We are required by law to set out in this privacy statement the legal grounds on which we rely in order to process your personal data.
As a result, we use your personal data for the purposes outlined above because:
■ Of our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of our services to you or our client;
■ Of our legitimate interests in the effective and lawful operation of our business so long as such interests are not outweighed by your interests;
■ Of the legal and regulatory obligations that we are subject to, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency;
■ The information is required in order to provide our services to you or our client;
■ Because you have voluntarily provided us with your personal data for a specific purpose (i.e., to receive thought leadership from us); or
■ You have made that data public.To the extent that we process any sensitive personal data relating to you for any of the purposes outlined in the “How we use information about you?” section above , we will do so because:
(a) You have given us your explicit consent to process that data;
(b) We are required by law to process that data in order to ensure we meet our ‘know your client’ and ‘anti-money laundering’ obligations (or other legal obligations imposed on us);
(c) The processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment, social security, social protection or other similar law; or
(d) The processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Where we are legally required to obtain your explicit consent to provide you with certain marketing materials, we will only provide you with such marketing materials where we have obtained such consent from you. If you do not want to continue receiving any marketing materials from us, you can click on the unsubscribe function in the communication or e-mail – email@example.com.
Use of personal information collected via our website
In addition to the purposes connected to the operation of our business above, we may also use your personal data collected via our website: